Does the extreme shedding of pet hair make your house looks less than perfect? This is a common problem that many pet parents face. Although most of the dogs shed during the spring and summer months, there are many breeds who shed their coat year-round, making the cleanup process a full-time job. However, there are simple solutions to control the troublesome process:
Grooming your dog regularly is the key method to keep shedding at bay. Giving the pet a good bath on a regular schedule will help loosen up any dead hair from beneath the coat and also slim down the chance of matting and clumping.
At Pawfect Spa, our grooming services can help you manage the shedding problems. The Furminator SHED-LESS Treatment is recommended by our professional groomers to Pet parents with actively shedding dogs or heavy undercoats such as Saint Bernard, Golden Retriever and German Shepherds. The SHED-LESS Treatment is certified to decrease the shedding up to 80 percent. FURminator grooming package used by our professionals includes FURminator deshedding shampoo with Omega fatty acids, aloe-vera, wheat products, vitamin E and vitamin B5 to remove the undercoat hair the owners tend to find covering their house floors.
The logic behind the treatment was simple- the more hair you remove from your pet, the less hair you will need to remove from your couch, your clothes, your car and your home. SHED-LESS Treatment was designed to remove undercoat hair quickly and easily. The treatment process does not hurt your pet neither does the tools used during the process. An All-natural deshedding shampoo and deshedding solution are great for maintaining and healthy coat and skin on your pet.
The FURminator SHED-LESS Treatment is designed for both long and short-haired pets and is recommended by veterinarians as well as doctors for people with certain allergies. The FURminator SHED-LESS treatment process includes the following steps:
- It starts with a massaging bath that separates your pet’s coat, stimulates your pet’s hair follicles and invigorates circulation
- The FURminator deshedding solution is applied. This specially formulated all-natural solution helps to loosen the undercoat and loose hair.
- A high-velocity dryer separates and eliminates the excess coat and loose hair on your pet. This targeted blow-drying process is followed by thorough brushing and combing.
- The special FURminator tool is then used to extract loose hair and undercoat from your pet and will result in leaving only the shiny and healthy topcoat.
After the FURminator Treatment is completed, the dogs are treated to around 30 minutes of brushing with the FURminator brush tool. This will help to remove any remaining hair and will keep the coat healthy and shiny.
The FURminator treatment will make you and your pet look and feel better. Within one to two treatments, the FURminator has been proven to reduce shedding up to 60 to 80 percent. Here are a few great reasons to consider the treatment for your pet:
- The FURminator treatment has been endorsed by veterinarians who understand the importance of maintaining a happy and healthy pet. According to veterinarians, the overall health of your pet is based, in part, on keeping your pet both clean and comfortable.
- Allergy sufferers may breathe easier after your pet has had the FURminator shed-less treatment.
- By reducing the amount of pet hair in your environment, you are reducing the amount of dander and airborne elements that cause allergic reactions in many people.
- Spend more time with your pet and less money on those cleaning supplies after the FURminator shed-less treatment.
Pawfect Spa FURminator SHED-LESS Treatment:
- The result is a beautiful, shiny, and healthy coated pet!
- Reduce the amount of pet hair in your environment.
- Reduce the amount of dander and airborne elements that cause allergic reactions in Children.
- An all-natural, 4-step treatment, to help remove excessive undercoat and help with shedding issues.
- You can expect results lasting from 5-8 weeks
- We offer the services to dogs and cats
The undercoat of your pet can become a dense mess of loose, dead hair–and a major source of shedding. FURminator treatment has been developed to catch and remove –not to cut but to remove–undercoat hair quickly and easily. Neither the specialized tool nor the process hurts your pet, and the all-natural DeShedding Shampoo & DeShedding Solution is great for promoting healthy skin and coat for your pet. Many pet owners of different breeds report that their pets seem more comfortable and display less scratching after they’ve enjoyed a FURminator shed-less treatment. So not only is the FURminator’s deep-grooming beneficial for you and your home, it’s beneficial for your pet as well.
Schedule an appointment now to get your dog a SHED-LESS Treatment.